My nephew made us a Kool-Aid Pie for an after dinner treat. It is quick and easy to prepare, but it does require at least an hour lead time as it needs to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Author: Dylan Hurst
Recipe type: Dessert
A quick and easy dessert recipe sure to please all.
- 1 package unsweetened fruit-flavored drink mix (i.e. Kool-Aid©)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crust
- Whisk fruit-flavored drink mix with sweetened condensed milk in a bowl until thoroughly combined and thick
- Gently fold whipped topping into mixture until light and fluffy
- Spread filling into pie crust and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving